1c - Navigating the Database Screens
See the video: Introduction -- What is the Massachusetts Career Database for an overview of the database and an introduction to database navigation.
Sign into the database at https://masswbl.org or from the Database Signin button at the top of each page on http://massconnecting.org
You will see a welcome page. Take a quick look at what`s new in the database and click to continue. You will then see the Main Menu. From the main menu, you can::
- Start a new Placement and Work-Based Learning Plan (WBLP)
- Work on a Placement and WBLP that has already been started.
- Go to the Activity or Employer screens
- Go to the Reports/Admin menu.
- Go to the My Account screen to update your account information (the settings for your username/password
FEATURES -- Some of the navigation features you will see in the database include:
- NAVIGATION MENU along the top of each screen
- NAVIGATION BUTTONS for opening each screen, starting a new record, or other actions
- FILTER BARS for selecting and viewing a subset of records, based on critiera that you select
- TEXT FIELDS, CHECKBOXES, RADIO BUTTONS and DROPDOWN LISTS for entering information.
- SAVE button to save your entries.