Our database, at https://masswbl.org, provides a system for creating Work-Based Learning Plans and for managing, tracking & sharing information about our work.
While we sometimes say “Connecting Activities database,” the official name of the database – the Massachusetts Career Ready Database – reflects the fact that it is more than a Connecting Activities database, but is also available for use by any Massachusetts school or youth program to manage work-based learning experiences and other career development activities.
· VIDEO: Introduction to the Massachusetts Career Ready Database
· INTRODUCTION: Read the basics about the database on the sign-in page at https://masswbl.org
Practice / Application Exercises:
· Set up a username and password (if you have not already done so)
· Data enter a real or fictional placement, including the placement screen, job description and skills/tasks.
· Print 2-3 reports from the reports/admin menu, including the Count by Program report, the Database Checklist, and Report 2A: Skills Used.
To learn more:
· Watch the full series of videos, available at http://massconnecting.org/database-manual
· Browse the database manual to see the range of topics covered